Originally from France, I draw from my experiences of having lived and worked in the United Arab Emirates for the past 30 years
I have witnessed many changes in this part of the world and I have deep empathy and understanding for my clients, who come from various backgrounds, who often talk about the challenges they face here, the emotional difficulties that ‘expat’ life can bring, especially when they feel stuck and unable to find personal or professional fulfilment.
My work is helping people live a better life now, with happier, deeper and more genuine relationships.
I have first-hand experience of having felt lonely, sad and disconnected, even though I was married and had children. This experience is invaluable now, as I often work with people who are encountering very similar situations.
My first career was in Teaching as well as Personal and Professional Development and Training and I have been privileged to work with and learn from multi-cultural clients and students of all ages and backgrounds, within well-reputed national and international establishments in the UAE.
From those experiences, I have learnt to be open-minded, intuitive, aware of the energy and dynamic of a group, able to create a safe space for all, non-judgmental, accepting, and a good listener.
I am also currently assisting Transformations Institute Director and Course Leader Dr Leila Edwards on the Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Counselling Course.
No therapist is a perfect fit for everyone, but if you feel inspired and you are not sure of what you need, you can contact me, give me call me on +971 55 732 99 66 or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your situation.
I look forward to meeting you.
I work with English and French speaking clients face to face in my office in Dubai. Centrally located and with easy parking, it is the ideal place for private and comfortable sessions. I also work on Skype worldwide.
Training and Qualifications
- Training Course in EFT – On Target Therapy, Dr. Sue Johnson
- Emotionally Focused Couple and Relationship Therapy (in certification), October 2015, The International Centre of Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy.
- Intensive Training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (in certification), October 2015, The Clinical Practice of Cognitive Therapy.
- Broad Band for the Brain(BB4B)®, July 2015.
- BrainWorking Recursive Therapy (BWRT)® Level 1 General Psychopathology , December 2014 & Level 2 Psychology of Identity & Behavior (both approved by the British Psychological Society), May 2015.
- In 2015-2016 I assisted Transformations Institute Principal and Course Leader Dr Leila Edwards on the International Diploma in Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy and Counselling Skills, which I completed myself in 2014.
- International Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Counselling, May 2015, accredited by Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP) and the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC), UK.
- Mediation Dispute Training “Bringing Peace Into the Room”, February 2015.
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) including the Psychology of Depression, Grieving & Loss, January 2015, Accredited by Dr. David Kato, CBT Association for Hypnotherapists, APHP, and the Open College Network, UK.
- Foundations of The Satir Model in Counselling for Individuals, Couples & Families with Satir Professional Development Institute of Manitoba, Canada, January 2015.
- NLP Practitioner, ANLP International CIC, August 2014.
- General Anxiety Disorder, based on the book “7 Days and 7 Ways to Banish Your Anxiety” by Terence Watts (approved by the British Psychological Society), June 2014.
- International Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy and Counselling Skills, May 2014.
- Diploma in Psychosexual Disorders (approved by the British Psychological Society) February 2014.
- Transpersonal Counselling Skills and Healer’s Training Course as an Assistant, December 2012; and as a Participant, May 2010.
- Academic Life Coaching, May 2012.
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach®, November 2012.
- Reiki Master.
- Master’s Degree in TESOL, 2007.
I am a member of various Professional Associations and abide by their Codes of Practice and Ethics.
- The International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
- BrainWorking Recursive Therapy® Advanced Practitioner (BWRT®)
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (LAPHP)
- The National Register of Psychotherapists & Counsellors (ANRPC)
- Springboard Consultancy
- Co-Active Life Coach (CTI)
I’m in regular monthly supervision, and my supervisors are bound by the same Codes of Practice and Ethics.
Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy Psychosexual Disorders Cognitive Behavioural Therapy BrainWorking Recursive Therapy BWRT® Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Counselling Skills Co-Active Coaching®Read More > Your Free Gift Enhance and boost your relationship Regain a sense of strong emotional connection, trust, intimacy and love with your partner
Sign up for your free gift and also receive my monthly newsletter