Springboard® – Leadership Programme for Women
Women’s Professional and Personal Leadership Programme
- Do you want to feel more positive about yourself?
- Do you want to set goals and learn the steps you need to take to achieve them
- Do you want to have more job satisfaction, better communication with people around you and achieve more?
- Do you want to be more creative and take more initiative?
- Do you want to meet with like-minded women?
- Do you want to discover your untapped ideas and skills
- Do you want to manage work life balance better?
In partnership with
Springboard® is a 4 weeks experiential Programme, which will give you tools to make important changes in your life. You will become part of a group of like-minded women with whom you will share life-changing experiences.
I offer the programme in English, French and Arabic.
Who is Springboard® Programme for?
- Organisations who are engaged with or developing women’s outreach programmes
- Organisations who want to develop their staff to their full potential and provide them opportunities to grow within the organization
- Organisation who want to encourage its female staff to come back to work after childbirth
- Organizations who are aware of recruitment and training
- Women employed in Private or Governmental Organisations
- Women employed in the Police or the Army
- Women employed in Voluntary Associations
- Women not employed or looking for a job
- Greater confidence- More focus
- Better at taking responsibilities
- More proactive
- Better networking
- Higher self-esteem
- Self-assessment and skill assessment
- Identifying values
- The world about you
- Setting goals
- Assertiveness and Building your image
- Over 80% of participants have more confidence, self-belief & clear goals
- Over 80% are more positive, more open to change & feel emotionally healthier
- Over 75% take on more responsibilities at work & have better communication skills
Over two thirds report that other people have commented on the positive changes they have made since taking part in Springboard® with two thirds saying this has been reflected in their formal appraisal
The workshops are delivered weekly or twice a month (as per the organizations’ requirements)
- Workshop 1: Getting started – Your goals. What do you want to create?
- Workshop 2: Knowing yourself – Your strengths & limiting beliefs
- Workshop 3: Assertiveness and confidence
- Workshop 4: Where do you go from here? – Vision of your future
- Workshop 5: (after 6 months) – Feedback on your results
Springboard® Programme includes
- Springboard® comprehensive manual to support you between the workshops
- Certificate from Springboard® UK
- 1 x 30 minute 1:1 Professional/Personal coaching during the Programme
Over 250,000 women in 35 countries have already attended Springboard®. Here is a sample of the companies who have delivered the Programme.
Cambridge University, UK
Oxford University, UK
Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Qatar University, Qatar
Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
HSBC Bank, UK
North Atlantic College – Qatar
London School of Economics, UK
Qatar Business Women
Association, Saudi Arabia
Women in Peace, South Africa
World Health Organisation, India
Schlumberger plc, UK
Rolls Royce, UK
The Police Force, UK