Springboard® – Leadership Programme for Women
Women’s Professional and Personal Leadership Programme
- Do you want to feel more positive about yourself?
- Do you want to set goals and learn the steps you need to take to achieve them
- Do you want to have more job satisfaction, better communication with people around you and achieve more?
- Do you want to be more creative and take more initiative?
- Do you want to meet with like-minded women?
- Do you want to discover your untapped ideas and skills
- Do you want to manage work life balance better?
In partnership with
Springboard® is a 4 weeks experiential Programme, which will give you tools to make important changes in your life. You will become part of a group of like-minded women with whom you will share life-changing experiences.
I offer the programme in English, French and Arabic.
Who is Springboard® Programme for?
- Organisations who are engaged with or developing women’s outreach programmes
- Organisations who want to develop their staff to their full potential and provide them opportunities to grow within the organization
- Organisation who want to encourage its female staff to come back to work after childbirth
- Organizations who are aware of recruitment and training
- Women employed in Private or Governmental Organisations
- Women employed in the Police or the Army
- Women employed in Voluntary Associations
- Women not employed or looking for a job
- Greater confidence- More focus
- Better at taking responsibilities
- More proactive
- Better networking
- Higher self-esteem
- Self-assessment and skill assessment
- Identifying values
- The world about you
- Setting goals
- Assertiveness and Building your image
- Over 80% of participants have more confidence, self-belief & clear goals
- Over 80% are more positive, more open to change & feel emotionally healthier
- Over 75% take on more responsibilities at work & have better communication skills
Over two thirds report that other people have commented on the positive changes they have made since taking part in Springboard® with two thirds saying this has been reflected in their formal appraisal
The workshops are delivered weekly or twice a month (as per the organizations’ requirements)
- Workshop 1: Getting started – Your goals. What do you want to create?
- Workshop 2: Knowing yourself – Your strengths & limiting beliefs
- Workshop 3: Assertiveness and confidence
- Workshop 4: Where do you go from here? – Vision of your future
- Workshop 5: (after 6 months) – Feedback on your results
Springboard® Programme includes
- Springboard® comprehensive manual to support you between the workshops
- Certificate from Springboard® UK
- 1 x 30 minute 1:1 Professional/Personal coaching during the Programme
Over 250,000 women in 35 countries have already attended Springboard®. Here is a sample of the companies who have delivered the Programme.
Cambridge University, UK
Oxford University, UK
Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Qatar University, Qatar
Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
HSBC Bank, UK
North Atlantic College – Qatar
London School of Economics, UK
Qatar Business Women
Association, Saudi Arabia
Women in Peace, South Africa
World Health Organisation, India
Schlumberger plc, UK
Rolls Royce, UK
The Police Force, UK
“Evelyne has a great approach in communicating and engaging with the attendees. She delivered 2 sessions to Bayt.com employees in Abu Dhabi and Dubai’s offices of which each was for an hour of a topic taken of her Springboard® program and she for sure had left us hungry for more knowledge. Her passion and belief in the positive impact this program would leave; is really very impressive. Evelyne is for sure a trainer any would enjoy dealing with and benefit from her experience”
Huda Kalash-Training Manager-Bayt.com
“It empowers individuals to change themselves. It motivates women to do something about the problems they face by changing themselves and how they relate. It made me believe that the power is within ME and not in others.”
Suzan Zawari, Lecturer, Saudi Arabia
“Like any working mother, it can be a struggle to find enough time and there are also still traditional views of women, which can make it difficult to get good jobs or promotions. What made Springboard® different was that it was about learning to balance responsibilities as a wife and mother with your professional responsibilities. I also loved that the course was positive about being a woman – so many women in Oman think that to succeed, you have to be like a man, or become ruthless and forget your family life.”
Nada Al-AjmI, Oman
“A terrific programme for women at all stages of life.”
Sally Main, Devon & Cornwall Police, UK
“Confidence booster and it has given me the chance to find and meet the real me.”
Sue Ball, Project Support – School Liaison, Gwent Police, UK
“After two years, many of the woman remain highly motivated, are still setting new goals, seeking new responsibilities and are still achieving – there are clear benefits to the organisation.”
Essex County Council, UK