Originally from France, I draw from my experiences of having lived and worked in the United Arab Emirates for the past 35 years
I have witnessed many changes in this part of the world and I have deep empathy and understanding for my clients, who come from various backgrounds, who often talk about the challenges they face here, the emotional difficulties that ‘expat’ life can bring, especially when they feel stuck and unable to find personal or professional fulfilment.
My work is helping people live a better life now, with happier, deeper and more genuine relationships.
I have first-hand experience of having felt lonely, sad and disconnected, even though I was married and had children. This experience is invaluable now, as I often work with people who are encountering similar situations.
My first career was in Teaching as well as Personal and Professional Development and Training and I have been privileged to work with and learn from multi-cultural clients and students of all ages and backgrounds, within well-reputed national and international establishments in the UAE.
From those experiences, I have learnt to be open-minded, intuitive, aware of the energy and dynamic of a group, able to create a safe space for all, non-judgmental, accepting, and a good listener.
I look forward to meeting you.
I work with English and French speaking clients.
Training and Qualifications
- Msc Mental Health – Psychology Therapies – Queen Mary University of London, Completion August 2021
- Sex Therapy Certification – Integrative Sex Therapy Institute, USA, Completion est. October 2021
- Imago Therapy Level 1 – Imago International Training Institute, November 2020
- Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals – Levels 1 & 2 – Leanne Campbell & Sue Johnson – August 2020
- Human Givens Practitioner Level Diploma (HG.Dip.P. Accredited by (Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care (PSA), November 2019
- Sacred Sexuality, April 2019
- Training Course in EFT – On Target Therapy, Dr. Sue Johnson
- Emotionally Focused Couple and Relationship Therapy (in certification), October 2015, The International Centre of Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy.
- Intensive Training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (in certification), October 2015, The Clinical Practice of Cognitive Therapy.
- Broad Band for the Brain(BB4B)®, July 2015.
- BrainWorking Recursive Therapy (BWRT)® Level 1 General Psychopathology , December 2014 & Level 2 Psychology of Identity & Behavior , May 2015.
- In 2015-2016 I assisted Transformations Institute Principal and Course Leader Dr. Leila Edwards on the International Diploma in Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy and Counselling Skills, which I completed myself in 2014.
- International Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Counselling, May 2015, accredited by Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP) and the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC), UK.
- Mediation Dispute Training “Bringing Peace Into the Room”, February 2015.
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) including the Psychology of Depression, Grieving & Loss, January 2015, Accredited by Dr. David Kato, CBT Association for Hypnotherapists, APHP, and the Open College Network, UK.
- Foundations of The Satir Model in Counselling for Individuals, Couples & Families with Satir Professional Development Institute of Manitoba, Canada, January 2015.
- NLP Practitioner, ANLP International CIC, August 2014.
- General Anxiety Disorder, based on the book “7 Days and 7 Ways to Banish Your Anxiety” by Terence Watts (approved by the British Psychological Society), June 2014.
- International Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy and Counselling Skills, May 2014.
- Diploma in Psychosexual Disorders (approved by the British Psychological Society) February 2014.
- Transpersonal Counselling Skills and Healer’s Training Course as an Assistant, December 2012; and as a Participant, May 2010.
- Academic Life Coaching, May 2012.
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach®, November 2012.
- Reiki Master.
- Master’s Degree in TESOL, 2007.
I am a member of various Professional Associations and abide by their Codes of Practice and Ethics.
- The International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
- BrainWorking Recursive Therapy® Advanced Practitioner (BWRT®)
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (LAPHP)
- The National Register of Psychotherapists & Counsellors (ANRPC)
- Springboard Consultancy
- Co-Active Life Coach (CTI)
I’m in regular monthly supervision, and my supervisors are bound by the same Codes of Practice and Ethics.
Until further notice, all sessions will be online using Zoom, the Online Video Conference Platform.
For further information, you may contact me on:
Your Free Gift
Enhance and boost your relationship
Regain a sense of strong emotional connection, trust, intimacy and love with your partner
“I have been doing personal development with Evelyne for only 3 months, and I have already experienced fantastic results. Evelyne has helped me to identify my subconscious blocks and really work through them in order to improve my life in so many ways.” Client, Dubai
“Thank you Evelyne, I owe you more than I could ever put into words and I will continue to recommend you to everyone I think you could help.” Clare, entrepreneur Dubai.